Who is Mosi-guard® for
Mosi-guard Natural® can be used by all the family including young babies in the UK and abroad.
1. Why should I use Mosi-guard Natural®?
Use Mosi-guard Natural® if you want an insect repellent with the following six benefits
- Is a long lasting plant based insect repellent that lasts just as long as synthetic repellents like DEET
- Is kind to your skin because it is plant based and DEET free
- Has been tried, tested and proven to be effective by leading scientists
- Repels a range of nuisance and disease carrying insects, saving you from irritation and illness
- Is suitable for all the family including babies from six months of age
- Is manufactured in the UK
Use Mosi-guard Natural® to protect you from nuisance or disease carrying insects when
- Travelling in the UK and abroad
- Enjoying the British summer in your garden and exploring the outdoors
- Visiting Scotland for protection against swarming midges
Use Mosi-guard Natural® to protect you from
- Sand flies
- Land leeches
- Black flies
- Stable flies
3. Can I use Mosi-guard Natural® as an insect repellent for babies and children?
There has been extensive experience with the use of Mosi-guard Natural® as an insect repellent for babies from 6 months onwards. There is less experience with very young babies. Many people choose to use Mosi-guard Natural® insect repellent for babies and young children because very little of the active ingredient is absorbed through the skin. As baby’s skin can be sensitive, we always suggest that you apply a little of the repellent to a patch of skin before making a full application. It is essential to protect babies if taking them into areas where Malaria and other diseases may be a risk.
3. Can I use Mosi-guard Natural® if I am pregnant?
There have been no formal studies on pregnant women. However, if you do need to use a repellent, Mosi-guard Natural® would be a logical choice as it is plant based and very little is absorbed through the skin.